Landowner Listing 30068
For sale is a 150 acre dairy farm situated in the NW corner of Warren County,
Pennsylvania. Previous owners operated the property as a dairy farm. Most
recently, it has been used as a traditional family farm where we sustainably
produce grass fed beef, pastured poultry, lamb and pork, free range eggs,
goats, and rabbits. Horses and border collies have also been part of our
As a homeschooling family with 9 children, we have found this little piece of
heaven to be ideal for raising our kids and enjoying nature.
Included in the sale is:
- 150 acres including pasture, cropland, woods, a pond and a stream;
- A large 5/6 bedroom farmhouse;
- A dairy barn with silo;
- A 30' x 80' pole barn;
- Tie-Stall facility
- Tie-Stall Parlor System
- Size of the operation – less than 100 cows
- Hay loft with elevator/track. Silo, but it has not been used in 20
- A two story barn currently housing a workshop with attached machine shed and
- A two car garage near the house; and
- A one car garage in the pasture for animal shelter or equipment storage.
- Electric in house and all barns and garage;
- Well water with separate wells for the house and dairy barn;
- Natural gas;
- Septic system;
- Good cell phone coverage;
- DSL internet service through Verizon;
- Gas and Oil rights are NOT included
Hay/Cropland is primarily 72-A-1 Conotton gravelly silt loam. Soil maps and
descriptions are available upon request. The woods were selectively timbered in
2007. Timber rights are included in sale.
A stream runs through the property, through the woods and directly behind the
"L" Barn and there is a 3/4 acre stocked pond on the hill behind the house.
30 acres of pasture has new perimeter fencing and is currently under lease with 3
16 acres of cropland is under lease until the end of 2017 and 16 acres of cropland
is currently on a verbal year to year lease.
Total Acres: 150
Reason for Offering Farm: Pursue other opportunities
House Available on Property: Yes
Conservation Plan: Yes
Deed Restrictions: No
Nutrient Management: Yes
Will Sell or Lease Equipment: Yes
Number of Barns: 3
Facility Setup: Tie-stall
Parlor System: Tie-stall
Cows Available: Yes
Maximum number of cows facility can handle: Less than 100 cows
Feed Storage Capacity: hay loft with elevator/track. Silo, but it has not been used in 20 years.